RafTarget Aptitude Tests
Numerical Reasoning – part 1
This tests your ability to work with fractions, decimals and formulae.
1. Calculate 0.79 + 3.62
- 2. Convert 2/5 to a decimal
Numerical Reasoning – part 2
This tests your ability to understand, interpret and use numerical information in the form of tables and graphs.
The table below shows the sales of umbrellas over a period of nine months.
The number of umbrellas sold each month Month No. of umbrellas sold Sept 3,010 Oct 3,300 Nov 3,950 Dec 4,215 Jan 4,760 Feb 5,130 Mar 4,800 Apr 3,370 May 3,808
1. What was the difference between the number of umbrellas sold in October and February?
- 2. In which month was the number of umbrellas sold 80% of what it was in January?
This tests your ability to remember a sequence of letters.
Study the sequence of between 6 and 8 letters shown when you on the link below.You have to remember the order in which they appear. Then answer the questions below.
View letter sequence here(launches a new window)
1. How many letters were shown between C and J?
- View letter sequence here (launches a new window)
2. How many letters were shown between F and E?
This is to test how quickly and accurately you can work through routine tasks. You have to complete a coding exercise. In the actual test you would have 4 minutes to complete 20 questions.
Study the grids shown. In each column will be a letter, a number and a symbol. You will be given an original code made up of 3 letters. Each will be taken from a separate column in the grid.
For every item in a code there are two alternative items in the same column. You have to decide which of these alternative codes contains items taken from the same columns and in the same order as the original code.
1. Which could be an alternative code for TOV?
T I O V . @ * ∞ 8 3 5 2
- 2. Which could be an alternative code for ENJ?
J L E N * . @ ∞ 4 7 3 9